Sunday, November 4, 2012

Taman Bukit Jalil 贾利勒山公园 Jalil Mountain Park


4th November 2012 (Sunday) morning woke up ealier, crossed my mind, this morning will exercise, photographs and video taking at Tamn Bukit Jalil, a beautiful and huge park around 5KM from my house at Sri Petaling.


When we reach Taman Bukit Jalil around 7:10am not many cars at the car park area but already alot people in the park.From the car park we saw a huge building(Calvary Convention Centre is almost ready) just opposite the Taman Bukit Jalil park.






 



Still remember few years back my friend (Mr. Gary Yeow) approching me for some donation and foods fair carnival at Bukit Jalil Golf club for this centre. Now the Calvary Convention Centre is almost ready. Eagle to look foward for it opening.

 
When we walked Into Taman Bukit Jalil park we saw alot people walking, some people were doing exercise with the music playing, some people were playing badmintion and etc...For me, taking pictures and videos recording while walking in the park.
 
 
While walking in the park suddenly I saw a very interesting scene below and a question pop-up in my mind where I used to ask people about this question....... different people have different answers. The answers is no right or wrong, all depend on our choice or purpose of life. Some Answer to Suffering...,Some for his/her children, Some Make alot Money...,Some for God will,..,Some paying debt...etc....
what about your answer ?
 
 
Why Are We come to this world ?
们为什么来到这个世界上?
 
My answer is in the video below....
 
 Taman Bukit Jalil 贾利勒山公园
Jalil Mountain Park
  


为什么生活住 ? WHY PEOPLE LIVE


Double click here for more information !

 

No comments:

Post a Comment