Sunday, April 7, 2013

Series on Knowing Jesus - The Baptism of Jesus


Hymn : In Christ Alone & A Charge to keep I have.

In Christ Alone Worship Video with Lyrics




A Charge To Keep I Have


Series on Knowing Jesus - The Baptism of Jesus. 
Matthew 3:13-17 - Rev. Chuah Soon Keat

The Baptism of Jesus

13 Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to be baptized by John.
14 But John tried to deter him, saying, “I need to be baptized by you, and do you come to me?” 
15 Jesus replied, “Let it be so now; it is proper for us to do this to fulfill all righteousness.” Then John consented.
16 As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened,and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him.
17 And a voice from heavensaid, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”

系列认识耶稣 - 耶稣的洗礼
马太福音3:13-17。

耶稣的洗礼


13 当 下 耶 稣 从 加 利 利 来 到 约 但 河 , 见 了 约 翰 , 要 受 他 的 洗 。
14 约 翰 想 要 拦 住 他 , 说 : 我 当 受 你 的 洗 , 你 反 倒 上 我 这 里 来 麽 ?
15 耶 稣 回 答 说 : 你 暂 且 许 我 , 因 为 我 们 理 当 这 样 尽 诸 般 的 义 ( 或 作 : 礼 ) 。 於 是 约 翰 许 了 他 。
16 耶 稣 受 了 洗 , 随 即 从 水 里 上 来 。 天 忽 然 为 他 开 了 , 他 就 看 见 神 的 灵 彷 佛 鸽 子 降 下 , 落 在 他 身 上 。
17 从 天 上 有 声 音 说 : 这 是 我 的 爱 子 , 我 所 喜 悦 的 。


Lord Supper, First sunday of each month.

Come Holy Spirit fall on me now with lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment