Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Journey of Faith - Genesis 12:1-4 信仰之旅 - 创世纪12:1-4

 

The Journey of Faith - Genesis 12:1-4 
信仰之旅 - 创世纪12:1-4 
Speaker : Rev. Dr. Stanley Lim

The Call of Abram

12 The Lord had said to Abram, “Go from your country, your people and your father’s household to the land I will show you.
“I will make you into a great nation,
    and I will bless you;
I will make your name great,
    and you will be a blessing.[a]
I will bless those who bless you,
    and whoever curses you I will curse;
and all peoples on earth
    will be blessed through you.[b]
So Abram went, as the Lord had told him; and Lot went with him. Abram was seventy-five years old when he set out from Harran.
 
12:1耶和華對亞伯蘭說、你要離開本地、本族、父家、往我所要指示你的地去。 
12:2我必叫你成為大國.我必賜福給你、叫你的名為大、你也要叫別人得福. 
12:3為你祝福的、我必賜福與他、那咒詛你的、我必咒詛他、地上的萬族都要因你得福。 
12:4亞伯蘭就照著耶和華的吩咐去了.羅得也和他同去.亞伯蘭出哈蘭的時候、年七十五歲。 
How Great Thou Art with lyrics performed by chris rice
 
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment