Saturday, February 18, 2012

Avril Lavigne Live In Malaysia


Today my friend called me to book a hotel room at Swiss Garden Hotel near Mederka Stadium for his son. Because his son and friends would like to watch tonight Avril Lavigne Concert in Malaysia. So I ask my 15 years old daugther who is Avril lavigne ? She replied " She is a canadian famous singer..........". I think I should know a bit more about Avril Lavigne so I could communicate with my children better and learn to talk their languages.



Avril Lavigne Live In Malaysia on 18th Feb 2012 (Sautrday) at Stadium Merdeka, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.Avril Lavigne also known as Avril Ramona Lavigne (born in 27 September 1984 in Belleville, Ontario, Canada) is a Canadian singer-songwriter spent most of her youth in the modest town of Napanee. By the age of 15, she had appeared on stage with Shania Twain, by age of 16, she had signed a two-album recording contract with Arista Records worth more than 2 million. When she was 17 years old, Avril Lavigne broke onto the music scene with her debut album Let Go in year 2002. Lavigne the youngest female soloist to reach No. 1 in the UK, and the album was certified four-times platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America. At age of 25, over 18 million copies had been sold worldwide. More pictures and videos in http://www.avril-lavigne.wms2u.com/.



No comments:

Post a Comment