Wednesday, June 20, 2012

SUCCESS SAYING 成功名言



A success is a desired result an  person or a system envisions, plans and commits to achieve—a personal or organizational desired end-point in some sort of assumed development. Many people endeavor to reach success within a finite time by setting deadlines

SUCCESS 成功, Achievement provides the only real pleasure in life .(Thomas Edison , American inventor) 有所成就是人生唯一的真正乐趣。(美国发明家 爱迪生. T.)

I succeeded because I willed it ; I never hesitated .(Bonaparte Napoleon, French emperor)

我成功是因为我有决心,从不踌躇 。 (法国皇帝 拿破仑.B.)

If you wish to succeed , you should use persistence as your good friend , experience as your reference , prudence as your brother and hope as your sentry. (Thomas Edison , American inventor)

如果你希望成功,当以恒心为良友、以经验为参谋、以谨慎为兄弟、以希望为哨兵。 (美国发明家 爱迪生. T.)

I succeeded because I willed it ; I never hesitated .(Bonaparte Napoleon, French emperor)

我成功是因为我有决心,从不踌躇 。 (法国皇帝 拿破仑.B.)

You have to believe in yourself . That's the secret of success .(Charles Chaplin , American actor)

人必须相信自己,这是成功的秘诀。 (美国演员 卓别林. C.)





No comments:

Post a Comment